THE DETAILING WORKSHOP NORTHEAST
Exclusively at Total Detailing
581 W. High St, UNIT A, Pottstown, PA 19464
NEXT TRAINING SESSION: OCTOBER 13TH – 15TH, 2021
Call 484-854-1447 or email NORTHEAST@THEDETAILINGWORKSHOP.COM
Setting the bar higher for Auto Detailing Training standards across the Detailing Industry
The Detailing Workshop is changing the way training is delivered to new business owners and employees. Join us and allow us to upgrade your detailing skill set.
If you want to learn all of the skills to perform higher-end, high-ticket value services in your detailing business – this is the place to do it. We teach you the methods you need to grow your business and install confidence in your efforts.
This is a comprehensive 3-day training program, designed to give you the information you need to grow your operation so you can work ON your business and not IN the business.
Our small class size ensures a very intimate and high-quality informative seminar. This is a part of our commitment to changing the way education is done across the industry.
ADVANCED 3 DAY DETAILING CLASS
A collaboration between Total Detailing, Miranda Detailing, KochChemie USA & The Detailing Workshop
Meet your instructors
Owner Operator of Total Detailing – Gabe brings cutting-edge IT, business growth & motivational power to our training sessions via his business growth program at Detailing 3.0 – Fluent in Paint Correction, Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings & Detailing – Gabe will lead the charge for your training session. Gabe also operates his own product line Auto Surface Protection Products.
Phil Miranda is the Owner-Operator of Miranda Detailing, based out of VA. Phil brings more than 10 years of detailing experience as both a detailer and business owner. Well versed in paint correction, ceramic coatings, chemical knowledge and interior detailing.
Jason Miller - KochChemie/KCX
Jason Miller, based out of Pittsburgh, is a manufacturer representative for KochChemie. Jason brings years of business experience as a detailer and business owner. Jason is the North East Territory Manager & Product Specalist for KochChemie.
ADVANCED 3 DAY DETAILING CLASS
October 13th, 14th & 15th, 2021.
The cost for training is $1850 for our 3-day advanced detailing course. Class sizes are small. Limited to 8 students
- Introduction to Automotive Paint Systems (Understanding clear coat)
- Understanding Polishing & Compounding (When to use what pad/product combination)
- Extensive Paint Correction Training – Compounding, Polishing & Jeweling (KochChemie products)
- Introduction to Wet Sanding
- Application of Ceramic Coating (Professional Grade)
- Detailers Dilemma
- Sales Training – how to read your customers & close them.
- Business Systems – access to tools that will help you how to run the business so it doesn’t run you.
- Growing your team – how you can find like-minded individuals that just want to work on cars and grow.
Each Trainee receives $275+ in products to take home
- 250ml KochChemie Polish & Compound Kit (H9, F6 & M3) ($60 Value)
- 1x Each KochChemie Heavy Cut, Fine Cut & Micro Cut Pad in 3″, 5″, 6″ ($120 Value)
- 1x 250ml Bottle KochChemie MWC Magic Wheel Cleaner ($20 Value)
- 1x 32oz Bottle of Auto Surface Protection DRIFT, KINETIC & CRUSH ($75 Value)+
- Access to Wholesale Supplier Accounts & Access to ASP Products Wholesale
Each Trainee also receives:
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Access to Wholesale Product Prices
- Machine Polisher Discounts
- Discovery call appointment with the #1 detailing business management software suite UrAble & a free 30-day trial.
- $200 savings on a customized detailing business website
- 1 Free Months of Mentorship & Growth Strategy Calls – Valued at $500
Includes lunch on day 1,2,3. Dinner on day 2
Must Prepay – Non-Refundable – Hotel Accommodations available below – not included in class price.
Areas of Training Available
The Detailing Workshop & Total Detailing offer training in these specific areas, which one are you looking for help with?
Learn how to properly operate a successful detailing business and propel yourself into profitability.
We teach you the ins & outs of wet sanding on vehicles. You’ll be able to tackle even the toughest paint problems.
Interiors require extensive knowledge of fabrics, surfaces & safe chemical combinations – we’ve got you covered.
Paint Enhancements, Paint Correction, Dual Action Random Orbital Polishers & more.
You can protect any surface with a Ceramic Coating. Learn the do’s & don’ts.
Knowing when to stop can be difficult. We help you learn where to draw the line.
Offering additional services is a gateway to profitability. Missing this is a huge mistake.
Efficiency in Processes
How to perform tasks efficiently is extremely important. We’ve got that too.
What should I expect from a training session?
You’ll be training in our state-of-the-art detailing facility. Temperature controlled, LED lighting, and indoor washing so you don’t have to worry about working outside.
You’ll be learning techniques and processes that are at the front of innovation in auto detailing. Gone are the days of working yourself to death. Learn how to get things done correctly and quickly.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders
You’ll leave our training classes with real-world, hands-on experience that you can put into action immediately – we are going to show you the exact methods we use in our top-tier, highly rated facility every day.
We have plenty of hotel accommodations nearby and are 15 minutes from the Philadelphia Shopping Outlets – You can do more than just train.